Kick/Ban Inconsistency

talk about cs related topics here!

|ClutcH|LinG

Kick/Ban Inconsistency

Post by |ClutcH|LinG » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

So, I'm pretty much a regular on .40 cal Intermediate server and I probably see 5 hours of play a day in there. I just got banned for spamming music with swearing and I wasn't even given a chance to explain myself. I had no idea my k key was stuck and I always play with music. I see kids breaking the rules all the time and there's a million warns that go out and you very rarely ever see a kick. Please bring some consistency in what you are regulating in these servers - I'm seeing good mediators and then I'm seeing others who put their pride before proper judgment.

Respect goes both ways, just because you have power doesn't mean you should abuse it or not give people a chance to explain themselves, especially people who dedicate their time to keep the server busy.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Kick/Ban Inconsistency

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Thank you for coming to the forums and being adult about things.

All of our admins have mics. Maybe they warned you over the mic and since you play with music loud enough to spam your mic you didn't hear them.

I'm sure you got a chance to explain your self you just didn't notice like your key being stuck.

slicky

Post by slicky » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

you probably got banned for 30 minutes. I dont see any logs in banland of anyone being banned around that time.
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

Poody

Post by Poody » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 pm

It was a 10 min temp ban"slap on the wrist"... You should know better than to spam foul language on the mic seeing as you play so often in the servers. There really is no excuse, If you spam music in the servers you will be kicked/banned and if you spam music with foul language... well I'm sure you get the picture. Consider yourself lucky the ban wasnt longer. Poody.
Come and Idle in our IRC and show your support!
[.40 cal ]- Poody **

|ClutcH|LinG

Post by |ClutcH|LinG » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Poody wrote:It was a 10 min temp ban"slap on the wrist"... You should know better than to spam foul language on the mic seeing as you play so often in the servers. There really is no excuse, If you spam music in the servers you will be kicked/banned and if you spam music with foul language... well I'm sure you get the picture. Consider yourself lucky the ban wasnt longer. Poody.
Prime example of no warning given - are you aware that my mic is connected to my webcam and that I NEVER talk on the server? You allowed no explanation and I had no idea that I was spamming my mic. I think I call that a valid excuse. As I said before, I don't feel lucky - I feel pissed off.

Krys

Post by Krys » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Clutch this is simple. You know the rules, you've played here for a while and should understand right away that no music, no foul language and no disrespect to any person or admin. Leave it at that. Next time you break those rules, you will get a 7/30 day ban because you know better. No if ands or buts about this.
Venom: i feel dirty
Venom: talking to you and her
Venom: and you and her together
Venom: internet 3way
Venom: sick yet arousing

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:32 pm

You know our rules just follow them.

If you want to report abuse please provide some form of proof.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:23 pm

if you want some consistency

we ban for recruiting in our servers

we have proof your new clan is .. so here is a warning and your last warning... you ALL are on a short leash

so don't screw up anyway, cuz I'm itching to ban a whole clan :D
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

|ClutcH|LinG

Post by |ClutcH|LinG » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Well understood - in order to avoid any issues regarding recruiting, please PM the evidence and upload an image of the offense taking place so our clan may discuss this with the offending member. As to my knowledge, there are a few members who openly asked to join the clan and were not coerced nor asked.

As per the rules stated in this forum, I would like to politely request you remove the wording in your signature. There are young members who view this forum and the copy+paste of the conversation in your signature is inappropriate and would not be tolerated in the server. I'm hoping you will oblige according to the regulations set out for the .40 cal servers.

Venom wrote:if you want some consistency

we ban for recruiting in our servers

we have proof your new clan is .. so here is a warning and your last warning... you ALL are on a short leash

so don't screw up anyway, cuz I'm itching to ban a whole clan :D

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

you should really check who you are confronting before you try to deter us from the original post
you wanted a warning , you got one

I'm sure your buddies switch and trigger won't like that you have now put a huge target on their backs as well

so you want to be on our bad side? you got it!

we've rid whole clans before, trouble makers like yourselves ... and as you can see .. our servers will survive without you :lol:

watch what you say and do from here on out

devil dawg will know what we are talking about ...

short leash .. remember that ..
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “Counter-Strike! General cs topics!”