Shooting Through Walls/Boxes?

talk about cs related topics here!

Gameover

Shooting Through Walls/Boxes?

Post by Gameover » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:07 pm

So I know you guys have this no spamming rule but I've always been a little confused about what I'm allowed shoot through and what I'm not allowed to shoot through. Since I can't play CS I thought I would finally ask.

I saw in the ban land forum that you can be banned if you are caught "Spamming doors, boxes, crates or walls without seeing the target first! "

So lets say a guy is hiding behind a box and I see his knee, gun, whatever. Can I shoot through the box where his head should be to kill him?

Or lets say a guy pops out of the double doors some where.I shoot at him score a few hits but not a kill. He runs back behind the door. Can I shoot through the door following where he should be? Dump the rest of my clip (non para)?

How about I come out of the double doors and I see a guy camping by the door. Can I duck back behind the door and shoot through it where the camper is?

Saw I'm on Aztec and I'm a CT in the CT bridge room. A terrorist is on the other side of the bridge room I see him run to the right side of the T bridge room IN FRONT of the boxes in the room. I saw him do it, he has know where to run to. Can I shoot through the wall and kill him?

In each case I saw the target first can I shoot through the wall and not get in trouble?

Belcross

Re: Shooting Through Walls/Boxes?

Post by Belcross » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Gameover wrote:So lets say a guy is hiding behind a box and I see his knee, gun, whatever. Can I shoot through the box where his head should be to kill him?
Yes
Or lets say a guy pops out of the double doors some where.I shoot at him score a few hits but not a kill. He runs back behind the door. Can I shoot through the door following where he should be? Dump the rest of my clip (non para)?
No
How about I come out of the double doors and I see a guy camping by the door. Can I duck back behind the door and shoot through it where the camper is?
Yes, firing time should be no more than 3 seconds.
Saw I'm on Aztec and I'm a CT in the CT bridge room. A terrorist is on the other side of the bridge room I see him run to the right side of the T bridge room IN FRONT of the boxes in the room. I saw him do it, he has know where to run to. Can I shoot through the wall and kill him?
Same as above
In each case I saw the target first can I shoot through the wall and not get in trouble?
Firing time after seeing your target hide = 3 seconds.

SnowFlake

Re: Shooting Through Walls/Boxes?

Post by SnowFlake » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:35 am

Personal Opinion... If he hides dont shoot through anything only shoot when you see him/her because if we catch u spamming walls boxes crates or doors more than likely even if its just for a second we will only see it as spamming them. We dont just sit there and time out how long you shoot the boxes we normallaly just a see it as spam.....

im sure you understand because we do have to deal with a lot of ppl everyday and if we let anyone get away with it everyone wants to get away with it.

i know its a hastle sometimes not to spamm through when fallowing someone. But as much as you can try not to. Just use your best judgement and it will keep you out of a headache and us from ax banning you at some point.

So basically use your best judgement and try not to shoot through anything at any time as much as possable. because if its seen you will prob get banned or temp banned even if u do it for a short period of time. it might be seen dif.

Just my opinion...

Have A Nice Day!

Return to “Counter-Strike! General cs topics!”