My CS is once again...messed up

talk about cs related topics here!

SS Sparky

My CS is once again...messed up

Post by SS Sparky » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:37 pm

So everytime I try to join a server, it keeps taking me back to this stupid furien server. And even when I'm already in a server, it randomly just sends me to that server. I CAN'T GET EVEN 2MIN IN ANY SERVER BEFORE IT SENDS ME TO THAT STUPID BUTT SERVER!!! Obviously, I need major help. Anyone got anything?

SS Sparky

Re: My CS is once again...messed up

Post by SS Sparky » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 pm

I am 2 seconds from cussing the crap out of myself...my keys keep getting unbinded from its normal bind. For example, my F key is the "use" key. I press it, and it sends me to that hot fudging server. I look at my keyboard under options, and I see that I have nothing for my "use" key. I plug it back in and all seems find. Then I press the B key to buy, and I get sent right back to that *SUPER PROFANITY* server. I look at the keyboard options, and I see that my buy key has been removed. I plug B back into it, and it all looks fine again. Then I press the R key to reload, and ONCE AIGNAISNGJAJNGJIN ASLGN SAO AGAIN I GET SENT BACK TO THAT ASHFNAKLSNASV ASJ FAJSKFN SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUSINFAOINSOAB SGJASNOANSFAPSMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PLUG THE STUPID R KEY BACK INTO RELOAD AND THEN MY "DROP WEAPONS" G KEY DOES THE SAME THING AND NOW I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASMFKA NOKS AF AOUNASON AOSK!!!!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:32 pm

what they did to you is against the law. i would delete cs and reinstall

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:08 pm

i meant it is against the Valve disclosure policy and not actual law. unfortunatley the police will not go to Romania :roll:

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:15 am

This happened to me once before also, you will need to reinstall. You could also possibly do unbind all in console and start from scratch.
GlazeD

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:31 am

Happen too my brother when he was using one of my laptops he said a guy made cd drive pop out. People can control your computer a scary thing.

c.ran

Post by c.ran » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:46 am

Yes it's an amx plugin called.. amx_exe...

You can do all kinds of stuff with it like unbind keys, bind keys like mouse 1 to kill, eject cd. you can even take it further then just a few little gags.

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Uninstall CS and delete all local content in your cstrike folder. Reinstall it and you should be good.
Try to stay away from poisonous servers in the future and only play on trusted ones.

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:33 pm

I tried uninstalling and it didnt work. Guess I have to do what Scorp said to. And for the record, I was just trying to find an empty akcolt map to teach my friend who just got CS. This is so stupid....

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:36 pm

And should I just delete the whole steam folder?

Return to “Counter-Strike! General cs topics!”