New Maps Please!! and hackers are coming in lateley

new to the 40cal forums?

1MaNArMy

New Maps Please!! and hackers are coming in lateley

Post by 1MaNArMy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:41 pm

OK, Hi i'm 1MaNArMy I play on the gun game server alot, but we are in need of new maps. like, D2 what is that doing on a gun game server? I remember playing on this server and you guys had some badass maps. I love youre guys server, but if you dont get new maps on there, people are gonna get bored and quit playing. Idk whose in charge of maps but they need to step it up and get it done. And trust me im not the only one who feels this way there are alot, ask anyone. And also speed hackers are comin in and ruining the game for everyone. and when im in there, of course, never no admins on. you guys need more admins to stop this or more people will do this. I'm playing the game more than most these admins. I can join if you guys would like. I was an admin for 7 years with ZZ clan, but of coarse it was cz. but the games are practically alike. just to add injury to insult, i was on my 19th win in a row bout to break the record and the hacker came in :lol:

MarioBros

Re: New Maps Please!! and hackers are coming in lateley

Post by MarioBros » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Sup 1manarmy, glad to see you on the forums.
The current map rotation is because we changed servers and everything had to be reinstalled. So its only a matter of time when we have the old rotation back.

As for the hackers, Im sorry to hear that, we all try our best to watch the servers but we cant be 24/7 in the servers, we all have other things to do besides playing:D hope you understand.
And by all means, if you want to join, we are always open for new members. Make an app!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”