Tr1ll here

new to the 40cal forums?

Tr1ll

Tr1ll here

Post by Tr1ll » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm sure plenty of yall know me from the 40cal servers as I spend too much time playing CS :P If you played wc3 ive prolly moled you bc I love playing warden lol

Anyways, a little about me: I'm 24 year old medical assistant, soon to be attending medical school, I think id like to be a psychiatrist-a job that wont ever be boring. I'm from New Orleans, LA- if you've never visited you gotta check it out! I enjoy college football (LSU fan) playing golf, tennis, soccer, watching movies, and wasting time surfing the web. I have a degree in biology and am pretty nerdy when it comes to the subject. Ive just started playing CS again and have been playing 40 cal the whole time.

I really enjoy the 40 cal server. Its clean fun, I like the no swearing policy and everyone I play with is always friendly, especially the 40cal/on 24 members. Warcraft 3 is what im usually playing so hopefully I'll see you on there!

Cheers,

Tr1ll

ladyToOLs

Re: Tr1ll here

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Nice to officially meet you Tr1ll! Thanks for all the help today with my binding haha you're always a blast to play with (even when you mole and kill our entire team!)

Orion

Post by Orion » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:34 pm

In my opinion, I like to mole. It's fun to do it. It's an added benefit when you kill the team or a huge portion. I find it useful when you're a Shadow Hunter. When I mole as a Shadow Hunter, I get infinity, scepter, and necklace. The scepter is so that I can have my invinceable ability lasting for four seconds which means that I can't be killed for four seconds. The infinity is so I can just barrage the enemy and take down more people within the alloted time. The necklace is just so ultimates can't get me. This can lead to serious carnage.

With the Warden, I could just mole frequently. It just is fun to just appear at the enemy spawn a lot. Though I hate it when i have just spawn pistol. But still, I like to mole.

P.S. Why can't I indent!?!?! :? :? :? :oops:
[AMXcolor=#800040]kill
Can't suicide -- already dead![/color]

Dead men roll no dice.

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:23 pm

greetings! :D

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:56 am

Seen you a couple of times, welcome! :D