40cal!!!scrim aog

important 40cal information!

tr3v360

40cal!!!scrim aog

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:36 pm

we won first round nuke 16-4

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ppip ... ogvs40.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by tr3v360 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tr3v360

Re: 40cal!!!scrom aog

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:22 pm

lost d2 12-16

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Didn't know we had new admins on 40cal...wait we don't.

GG though.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:54 pm

we don't but hey 40cal doesn't have scrimmers good to no we have ppl to step up for our clan..

tr3v360

Re: 40cal!!!scrim aog

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:07 pm

16-5 we win inferno we win 2-3 yeah 40cal!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0udvz ... nferno.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:13 pm

tr3v360 wrote:we don't but hey 40cal doesn't have scrimmers good to no we have ppl to step up for our clan..
There were more than 5 that said yes...maybe the invite didny show up.
Good to know you have the power to say who wears the tag and who doesnt.

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm

lol...

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:28 pm

tr3v360 wrote:Mario u gatta relax man its a game we have fun playing it right isn't it y we have an play the game?

btw cran had to to out. and others were busy. we had jovato and me so guess what we made it happen and had a good time.
Im not the one going around the rules, but sure, I will relax.
But remember, if you want a 40cal vs x team, you have to have all 40cal members, like real admins. Glad ppl would like to represent 40cal in the absence of members, but you, me nor they have the right to give the "go ahead, put on the tag".
And it seems that's is the problem. The rules arent there so you can just ignore them, and I'm pretty sure if you had a problem with certain rule(S) and made a post about it, people would debate on it. But going around like that seems like you don't give a damn about them.
I am saying this directly to you, since you were the one from 40cal making the scrim happen. I would've told exactly the same nag about the rules to anybody who were trying to do something in the name of 40cal.

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:34 pm

MarioBros wrote:
tr3v360 wrote:Mario u gatta relax man its a game we have fun playing it right isn't it y we have an play the game?

btw cran had to to out. and others were busy. we had jovato and me so guess what we made it happen and had a good time.
But remember, if you want a 40cal vs x team, you have to have all 40cal members, like real admins. Glad ppl would like to represent 40cal in the absence of members, but you, me nor they have the right to give the "go ahead, put on the tag".
And it seems that's is the problem. The rules arent there so you can just ignore them, and I'm pretty sure if you had a problem with certain rule(S) and made a post about it, people would debate on it. But going around like that seems like you don't give a damn about them.
I am saying this directly to you, since you were the one from 40cal making the scrim happen. I would've told exactly the same nag about the rules to anybody who were trying to do something in the name of 40cal.
dude we didn't have 40cal but me and jovato just dropp it man u killing the good vibes, idk whats ur problem maybe u could of joined in with us u were online y didn't u play

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:48 pm

tr3v360 wrote:
MarioBros wrote:

dude we didn't have 40cal but me and jovato just dropp it man u killing the good vibes, idk whats ur problem maybe u could of joined in with us u were online y didn't u play
Again my point and argue.
Didn't have enough 40cal, why give the go ahead to others who arent?
Sure, they are excellent players, and I'd say yes to xample any time, he is a cool dude.
But what you seem to be ignoring its that it is not up to me (or you, in this case) who says "yes, you can wear the tag".
And, lol, I'm not going to "drop it" because you don't seem to understand what the rules are for.

Return to “Announcements”