40cal vs aog

important 40cal information!

MarioBros

Re: 40cal vs aog

Post by MarioBros » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm

Ok, this seems like a promising thread, but I'll have to make certain things are CLEAR with all of the players who want to participate.

First of all:
No ventrilo. It is a server(s) rule. You know, even if it's not a competitive scrim, it sucks to get ghosted at. So, please, if you are using ventrilo, in our servers, turn it off so I don't get to ban anyone (This goes to everyone)

Continuing with our friends over at AoG:
I went to the thread on your forum, and there is a guy wanting to charge for the scrim like if it was a tourney...lol. I understand that neither of our clans have a professional scrim team and this is most likely a scrim to have fun, so yeah...I see no point in charging your own guys, but that's your problem :lol: e.e
But it seems like it was for renting a server for the scrimmage, either way...40cal's scrim server is open to anyone, you only need to get a 3* and up (admin) to get your scrims going for as long as the admin available wants. You can either contact us on the servers or here on the forum.

anything more than 5v5 is lame, lol (but really, 8v8 Tr3v e.e)***

There are also some scrim server rules which I encourage you guys to read and are posted in here: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Language rules are no longer applied in Scrim server, so go nuts, but be respectful ;)
All other rules posted in there by Venom apply unless sammy says otherwise :D

***My opinion, but really!?

If you got doubts or complaints, please forward them to me via PM, thanks.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

[AoG] Ice

Post by [AoG] Ice » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:00 pm

very cool.....yeah I poo pooed the idea of money but I think it was to rent a server which im not even sure we would have to do if we did it on one of ours but since you offered yours that works. as far as vent, I was wondering the same, keep it in game rather then vent...too unfair.......

How funny is it that both of our clans have a Tr3 in them....

im still trying to figure out how many will play, as soon as we come up with a definite date and time i'll post in our forums and we can decide how many people per team and how many scrims we can have that night.....

Ice/lisa

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:23 pm

we will be using vent as that's how scrims go we with be playing by cal cevo rules spams allowed ext..cant ghost due to the fact u can only spec dead team mates. but if its a problem with any rules, I will ask Sammy. if its a problem we can clan scrim in leas server and still record for the win of wich clan.

Saturday night est what timews u guys wanna do it..need reply from apples jovato cran lolcats and dota and if u wanna scrim please just say what time Saturday night est good for u

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 pm

tr3v360 wrote:we will be using vent as that's how scrims go we with be playing by cal cevo rules spams allowed ext..cant ghost due to the fact u can only spec dead team mates. but if its a problem with any rules, I will ask Sammy. if its a problem we can clan scrim in leas server and still record for the win of wich clan.

Saturday night est what timews u guys wanna do it..need reply from apples jovato cran lolcats and dota and if u wanna scrim please just say what time Saturday night est good for u
I know, but this isnt a professional scrim server, we have our rules. Which apply to all of us. Im sorry if this is a mood killer for you, you can still use the server chat perfectly, we have scrimmed like that before and didnt have any problems.

I dont seen anyone with a problem in that topic but you.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

jovato

Post by jovato » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:26 pm

saturday after 7pm is fine.
<----I'm pretty sure we've all tried doing this.

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:32 pm

word yeah I think we are ganna do a Friday and a Saturday scrim

[AoG] Ice

Post by [AoG] Ice » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:52 am

I changed the day to Friday on your behalf trav, but hey if they want both nights that works too. can you post the server ip on our forum in the thread, a couple guys want to check their ping before they join in...thanks...where is your server by the way, ours is in VA.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:37 am

Man! I would love to participate, but I usually have gigs on Friday and Saturday night.

If you guys ever want to do a scrim on a Sunday afternoon or later in the evening (like after 9pm Pacific time), let me know!

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:51 am

oh yeah we would love that brock we deff can do 1 sunday

[AoG] Ice

Post by [AoG] Ice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey guys, I got two teams of five ready for tomorrow night...now question vent or no...because if it is I have to get it, never put it on this computer...please let me know...trev if you see this post message me the answer cause my guys want to know...don't worry, you guys will probably kick ass, nobody has been scrimming, nobody has been strating since I've put this together so fast and nobody has been practicing together...so be nice...map will be dd2 I hope to start off.

ice/lisa

Return to “Announcements”