Re: bad word about the admins

Post by manu » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:43 am

Line f**king admins never ban The hackers
Motherf admins suck my c and thing lije that

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 am

Yeah, that's not good...

Well, most players should know how 40cal works, and if they don't, they should at least have some common sense as to how it works.

If there's no one reporting malicious activity, then who's gonna know? If there's hackers on, they should have the initiative to come on here and post a warning thread about the suspected hacker. Its real simple... then again, its also simple to just complain and do nothing like little bratty turds.

Now, if people are starting trouble saying things when no one is looking, then that's up to the regular players to capture screenies and post them here so an admin can ban them.

So if you see anyone doing anything suspect or against the rules, just let someone know. I used to have many of the admins on my friend's list also. Most of the older, now gone admins that is; but when I would be playing, and I'd see a suspected hacker or someone being a douche, I'd message one of them, take a pic and save it for later in case they weren't able to ban them.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:01 am

Thanks Evangelist. Seems like you're the only one who cares

I've been playing in that server the little time I play as undercover and haven't had an incident like that. And haven't seen anyone hacking. But Ill be sure to ban any hacker and respectfully ask those players who talk bad to follow the rules.

Like Evangelist said, you, as a regular, can also help us admins by presenting evidence against those players who are not willing to follow the rules so we can give them the proper "punishment"
"Text translated via Google Translate"

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:56 am

Can you give us some names? Were the regulars? I'll be happy to lookout for these people next time. If they really said those things, they are most likely two-faced. and when you know that about a person, it's just easier to see through that fake grin and false intentions they put up.

ps

I also just want to thank Evangelist - that was very well put. Add me on Steam!
BOOM- toe shot

manu

Post by manu » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:08 am

sure we have a sanic is of they i told him don't make any bad thing about the admins because the do all they can do for made the best server for everybody and he tell me f you too he play on server cs clasic

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 pm

I've already kicked a few people that have done this, some names are Virgil, DotA(Someone was using my name and thought it was funny) and twopoor4shoes, not to be confused with 2poor4shoes. I have warned, kicked and changed names for these reasons. Manu, I am going to have to agree with Mario and say you're the only who cares. People will always bad mouth and say crap, its an online game. But if you care so much, Take screen shots, and take down the steam IDs of the people who are offending you, or others in servers and an admin can take care of it if any are online. You can even add me as a friend on steam, but to be honest, I haven't seen you play once.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

manu

Post by manu » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:55 pm

i just wanna make the server good for the people you know some time are kids on the game and this people say bad thing about the admis or other people that is sad

Return to “Announcements”