New Awsome Mod UWC3X

important 40cal information!

lolcatslol

Re: New Awsome Mod UWC3X

Post by lolcatslol » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:23 pm

DotA wrote:This looks way better than what we have now o.O We should give this a go. See which mod is more popular
probably this haha

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 pm

lolcatslol wrote:
DotA wrote:This looks way better than what we have now o.O We should give this a go. See which mod is more popular
probably this haha
LIES! I think if we were to mix it up a bit, it would attract more people. Sometimes, the same thing over and over gets boring :( At least to me lol.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:38 am

Can we try this?

mikebox

Post by mikebox » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:58 pm

I am down to try it, but I have played a similar style mod before. Another version of UWC, and I personally didn't like it. I was turned onto this site because of the original WC3 Mod, and even this new mod was a little much, but I grew a custom to it. Why fix something that is not broken. (Minus the lag issue)

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:12 pm

^^ I agree with Mike! As someone who only plays this game (and not very well) I hate when it changes! I'm not a good enough gamer to follow along and keep up! But if you had it as a separate server I'd be down to try

DotA

Post by DotA » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 pm

ladyToOLs wrote:^^ I agree with Mike! As someone who only plays this game (and not very well) I hate when it changes! I'm not a good enough gamer to follow along and keep up! But if you had it as a separate server I'd be down to try
We should use the diablo server or scrim server to test it out for like a week, and compare which ones are more populated.

Fudd!

Post by Fudd! » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:39 pm

This does sound cool .. but it also sounds like you will just have a bunch of OP custom races and in the hands of a half decent player will dominate the server just like BM was doing before it got nerf'd but 100 times worse.

Unholy Aura/Evade/Orc Crit + Mask + Periapt + doesn't really matter the item (likely necklace for most)... with teleport or Heal or respawn ultimate ... and BM reduction in dmg ... you would have a nearly unstoppable monster on your hands ..

I am all for giving it a shot and testing it out... but I can see this being way too overpowered. Any of the half decent players in this server get to level 70 and they will clear out the server really quick ..

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Fudd! wrote:This does sound cool .. but it also sounds like you will just have a bunch of OP custom races and in the hands of a half decent player will dominate the server just like BM was doing before it got nerf'd but 100 times worse.

Unholy Aura/Evade/Orc Crit + Mask + Periapt + doesn't really matter the item (likely necklace for most)... with teleport or Heal or respawn ultimate ... and BM reduction in dmg ... you would have a nearly unstoppable monster on your hands ..

I am all for giving it a shot and testing it out... but I can see this being way too overpowered. Any of the half decent players in this server get to level 70 and they will clear out the server really quick ..

+1
GlazeD

DotA

Post by DotA » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Just anything after level 15 should be like 1 million XP, and VIPs should not be given max levels if we try out these 2 servers.

SprayandPray

Post by SprayandPray » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Any idea as to when we can or will be able to try or play this?

SnP

Return to “Announcements”