New Awsome Mod UWC3X

important 40cal information!

Prepared

Re: New Awsome Mod UWC3X

Post by Prepared » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 am

There wouldn't be any difference between this and the current WC3 with regard to decent players being pretty close to unkillable. Multiple races with the current set-up allow you to get darn close. With more and more purchasing VIP that only increases. Not to mention all of the perks of using all 4 shopmenus.

A change would be good. Run it for a month and see how it goes.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Glazed wrote:
Fudd! wrote:This does sound cool .. but it also sounds like you will just have a bunch of OP custom races and in the hands of a half decent player will dominate the server just like BM was doing before it got nerf'd but 100 times worse.

Unholy Aura/Evade/Orc Crit + Mask + Periapt + doesn't really matter the item (likely necklace for most)... with teleport or Heal or respawn ultimate ... and BM reduction in dmg ... you would have a nearly unstoppable monster on your hands ..

I am all for giving it a shot and testing it out... but I can see this being way too overpowered. Any of the half decent players in this server get to level 70 and they will clear out the server really quick ..

+1
+2

>.> NTF <.<

.:N!zZ:.:782:.

Post by .:N!zZ:.:782:. » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:07 am

Looks nice :D :D

mikebox

Post by mikebox » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:56 am

Glazed wrote:
Fudd! wrote:This does sound cool .. but it also sounds like you will just have a bunch of OP custom races and in the hands of a half decent player will dominate the server just like BM was doing before it got nerf'd but 100 times worse.

Unholy Aura/Evade/Orc Crit + Mask + Periapt + doesn't really matter the item (likely necklace for most)... with teleport or Heal or respawn ultimate ... and BM reduction in dmg ... you would have a nearly unstoppable monster on your hands ..

I am all for giving it a shot and testing it out... but I can see this being way too overpowered. Any of the half decent players in this server get to level 70 and they will clear out the server really quick ..

+1
+3,4,5 not sure hahahah

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:31 am

ill be down too play it but i think the mixing of certain abilities should be not allowed. For example drenei ult+undead unholy aura+ knite elf thorns + human invisablity. Would mean that you would heal tons faster than any1 +do dammage too people who shoot you/be hard too see.

Return to “Announcements”