Starting work for the OC Fair

important 40cal information!

CaptainJamesTKirk

Starting work for the OC Fair

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:15 am

I don't want you to worry about where Kirk is so thought I would let you know I will be on less do to the fact that I will be working graveyard for the Orange County Fair. It will only be temp for July and August though so you will have to do with out some abuse till then. I'm sure Venom can abuse you guys double in my absence. I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off so I will defiantly be on then. I will still be on the forums to bug you though.

Anyone in the area that wants tickets I get them for a buck and will sell them to you for six. :lol: All proceeds will go to Sammy.

apples

Re: Starting work for the OC Fair

Post by apples » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:31 am

I'm gonna visit you during your shift and mess with ya :)

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:21 am

Free for me right?

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 pm

LOL Apples I'll be working one of the gates most likely so if you can figure out which ones Kirk then okay.

Lucky we will trade double double animal style for ticket.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Nice, good luck with your work! :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:35 am

MarioBros wrote:Nice, good luck with your work! :D
I did have good luck. Thanks Mario. Got a good post last night but when walking up a black cat ran across my path. I thought I was doomed but, I found a place to plug in my laptop, so I got paid to watch Dr. Who (first Dr.) all night (no internet otherwise I would have gotten paid to play cs), found hopefully another job (one closer to home), got to see two hot German girls make out (they didn't have their work badges but after the show why ask where they are), and got a free maple doughnut. Black cats are the new good luck.

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

lol well good luck kirk dont work to hard and i will be on alittle less to football starts up this Thursday but u still have to put up with me Wednesday and have fun with ur job i will see u sometime in game 8-)

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 am

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:and got a free maple doughnut. .
mmmmmmm lol. Wouldn't be a fair if you didn't see some strange right?
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 am

Glazed wrote:
You got that right. In my five years working for the Fair. Ive seen a old lady drinking from a mothering pig, a crazy clown at 3 in the morning asking me if I want a balloon (IT left me afraid of clowns since a child), a carny eat a roach out of random while talking with him, 3 naked girls who had clothes when they left but did have their badges :lol:, a drunk guy hand me $100 bucks for telling him the fair is closed, almost bumped in to Weird Al while walking then started to ask him if he had his badge but then realized it who it was and kept apologizing, and B.B King gave me half a bottle of Don Julio for kicking out a drunk roady(still got it) :D . I can't wait to see what happens this Fair.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 am

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
Glazed wrote:
You got that right. In my five years working for the Fair. Ive seen a old lady drinking from a mothering pig, a crazy clown at 3 in the morning asking me if I want a balloon (IT left me afraid of clowns since a child), a carny eat a roach out of random while talking with him, 3 naked girls who had clothes when they left but did have their badges :lol:, a drunk guy hand me $100 bucks for telling him the fair is closed, almost bumped in to Weird Al while walking then started to ask him if he had his badge but then realized it who it was and kept apologizing, and B.B King gave me half a bottle of Don Julio for kicking out a drunk roady(still got it) :D . I can't wait to see what happens this Fair.

Just sounds like another week in orange county :P

Return to “Announcements”