Starting work for the OC Fair

important 40cal information!

Glazed

Re: Starting work for the OC Fair

Post by Glazed » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 pm

hahaha Sorry sir were closed. Here's a hundred dollars I wanna go on the merry-go-round
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:20 am

Glazed wrote:hahaha Sorry sir were closed. Here's a hundred dollars I wanna go on the merry-go-round
LOL. He said thank you, I didn't know that how do I get out of here? I told just head straight and follow everyone else he handed me the hundred and said sorry for all the trouble and walked off before I would tell him thank you.
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
Glazed wrote:
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:and got a free maple doughnut. .
mmmmmmm lol. Wouldn't be a fair if you didn't see some strange right?
You got that right. In my five years working for the Fair. Ive seen a old lady drinking from a mothering pig, a crazy clown at 3 in the morning asking me if I want a balloon (IT left me afraid of clowns since a child), a carny eat a roach out of random while talking with him, 3 naked girls who had clothes when they left but did have their badges :lol:, a drunk guy hand me $100 bucks for telling him the fair is closed, almost bumped in to Weird Al while walking then started to ask him if he had his badge but then realized it who it was and kept apologizing, and B.B King gave me half a bottle of Don Julio for kicking out a drunk roady(still got it) :D . I can't wait to see what happens this Fair.
That it does.

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm

haha kirk seems like u run into alot of stuff at the fair

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:15 pm

xXWhite_NinjaXx wrote:haha kirk seems like u run into alot of stuff at the fair
Yeah the other night I didn't know it but I didn't let the manager of the carnival in because he was drunk and didn't have his badge he flipped out and was cussing up a storm. My manager told me good job and keep up the good work. Even if Obama shows up and he doesn't have a badge hes not allowed on grounds.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 am

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
xXWhite_NinjaXx wrote:haha kirk seems like u run into alot of stuff at the fair
Yeah the other night I didn't know it but I didn't let the manager of the carnival in because he was drunk and didn't have his badge he flipped out and was cussing up a storm. My manager told me good job and keep up the good work. Even if Obama shows up and he doesn't have a badge hes not allowed on grounds.
Thats hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:Even if Obama shows up and he doesn't have a badge hes not allowed on grounds.
NOBAMA NO FAIR FOR YOU
GlazeD

Return to “Announcements”