Pls help

important 40cal information!

CoOkIe MoNsTeR

Pls help

Post by CoOkIe MoNsTeR » Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 am

so im playing wrcrft server right now and i asked this guy to change his name because it was another server address ip, i have asked hime like 10 times to change it. admin came on and left so i told him he was afk. than he started to cuss. and now trash talking pls come in and talk to him
ImageImageI LUV COOKIES NOT! VEGGIES -CoOkIe MoNsTeR-

MarioBros

Re: Pls help

Post by MarioBros » Tue May 21, 2013 12:40 am

Hey cookie, sorry I didnt see this post right away, but there was nobody when I got in...
Anyways, just a little reminder, you can go to the bottom of the page to the chat box and say these kind of things that dont require a whole thread, just for easy simple things like this
Cheers!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

CoOkIe MoNsTeR

Post by CoOkIe MoNsTeR » Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

OK after tht map 2 more people were cussing and stuff but they wouldent listen to me i just cant wait till i get accepted, cuz than people will listen!!

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue May 21, 2013 9:12 am

CoOkIe MoNsTeR wrote:OK after tht map 2 more people were cussing and stuff but they wouldent listen to me i just cant wait till i get accepted, cuz than people will listen!!
Next time make a demo and we will be able to take care of it later. If you do not know how to make a demo: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You will want to type status in the console before the demo ends then we will have their steam ids. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

CoOkIe MoNsTeR

Post by CoOkIe MoNsTeR » Tue May 21, 2013 4:35 pm

ok i knowhow to though soill do tht nexttime

Return to “Announcements”