4 More Years

important 40cal information!

SNSD

4 More Years

Post by SNSD » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm

-[.40 cal ]- MarioBros. ** : i swear, sometimes i think you hack, snsd.

8-)

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Re: 4 More Years

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah did you happen to pay attention to the underpublicized change to laws on recreational use of marijuana in Washington, Oregon, Colorado and Arkansas? I can't believe it. Also can't wait for all the states to follow suit as well as the federal government. At an economic time like this we could use the additional hemp industry and taxation of sale.

SNSD

Post by SNSD » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 am

dont start all celebrating yet, Im not so sure the federal government is going to bend easily on this
-[.40 cal ]- MarioBros. ** : i swear, sometimes i think you hack, snsd.

8-)

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Do you really believe the DEA has the time to stop every guy with little baggy in his house lol? It would be insane to see them try to keep up with it, especially when it will be appealed until the supreme court and which would eventually lead to more people fighting for legalization.

gavin

Post by gavin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 am

Hate me all you want, but I dislike that he won. While I do like his position on some social issues, his spending is way too liberal for me to support him.

s00per tr00per

Post by s00per tr00per » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm

SNSD wrote:Image

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY! Like the Military isn't under funded as it is. The Marines especially! Now this douche bag that want's to cut Billions from our budget got put back into office :( I'm banking on not getting paid in a year or two for putting my life on the line so that he could even have a nation to rule. :x

sizzlin

Post by sizzlin » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 pm

We shouldn't have to resort to unbanning illegal drugs to pay for our deficits (doesn't matter your stance on marijuana, this is just a fact). Government spending is just out of hand and they can't outspend and then expect us to pay more taxes to make up for their poor judgments or legalize an illegal drug.

As for Obama, he just spends too much god #$%@ money and it is ridiculous.

Sizz

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Everyone is just as responsible for the deficit. I doubt you didn't accept tax breaks you were given, or if you have children didn't enjoy being able to provide them with food or Medicare. There seems to be a big blame game going on when the truth is if you don't like how it's going you should get out and build a following to vote for the cuts and handouts you agree with. I am happy because, if you think for a minute that Romney would have been better you're crazy. Yes, republicans are known for military spending and tax cuts for the extremely rich, but if he had gotten in to office you would be getting paid for being OVERSEAS again, as he sees no reason to withdraw from the oil rich middle east. On top of that, you might get military pay while on active duty, but I live by Fort Bliss and the amount of people I know who get screwed by the republicans once they are out of the military is insane. Ask anyone who has tried to get VA assistance. Obama gets a bad deal because he was left holding Bush's bag, give him some time and you will see. By the way, if you propose that you should be paid the same rate or more, what do you propose we cut? Millions of dollars on schools and breaks for teachers? So that we continue to have the the 17th best country in math and science. Food stamps and Medicare? I'm pretty sure these are self explanatory if you know anyone with low income. I understand where you're coming from, I have a lot of family who chose to go into the military, but that's just it, they CHOSE it, and when given the chance they would choose it again, as well as, give up some of their pay to give our country a fighting chance in the future.

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Our goverment spends $44million a year on paying agencies and all other types of crap just to keep people from smoking weed. The DEA teams being payed to search and scower the central of our country looking for hidden fields in our forrests. Plus the monye spent encarcerating people for having possession of weed and selling it. Obama said he was gunna do that his first term. Glad to see he immediately took care of it the start of his 2nd term. Certainly will dominate the world in marijuana here in the USA for our HUGE and VAST varieties of climates. Tommy Chong had pancreatic cancer and he started eating THC oil (Pheonix Tears) and its gone into remission. If thats not incredible then I dont know what is lol. But remember now that back in 1922 Utah was the 1st US state to declare and prosecute those for possessing and selling marijuana due to racism .But a year before that a farmer would be fine $5,000 and up to 15 years in prison for NOT growing it. PLUS you can make gasoleine from THC oil as well. Sooooo wth we are thinking of the prohibition is just ridiculous and Im shocked most people haven't seen the good that it does. Certainly needs to be produced and regulated. 21 years and older is the law I think. Along with The jobs it opens up. I can open my own store if it is completely legal. I can grow my own and sell it. The world will be a much better place guaranteed.
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Get that to Florida already! We got more old people than anywhere down here. They all got glacoma and all types of crazy crap down here lol.
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Return to “Announcements”