Agility Bug

XP saved and additional levels to come

grandmasterlee

Agility Bug

Post by grandmasterlee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 am

Agility does not work for Assassins or Barbs, it does seem to work for Ninja and Sorc though. Additionally, Ninja can speed up with Agility, but stacking Agility and their knife speed boost does not work.

I've tested on my Barb with 80 Agility and he moves the same speed as everyone else.

Prod1gy

Re: Agility Bug

Post by Prod1gy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am

I thought I noticed this too on my assassin, but she's a lower level so I wasn't sure.
A little respect and kindness can go a long way.

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 am

I think it's working for Assasins. :?
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

Shaeltal

Post by Shaeltal » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Actually, it doesn't work 100% with Ninjas either. I've noticed that every time I get the bomb and switch to it, my Agility bonus is completely negated and I move at normal speed. Perhaps the Agility stat only works when you have knife, and *only* knife registered. Can someone try playing a Barb or any other class, and only have the knife out? If Agility works then, and then stops working after a weapon switch, then I think its pretty safe to say that Agility only works with the knife.

-Shae

Sylwester

Post by Sylwester » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 pm

That's strange. It works fine on my test server.

BlizzarD

Post by BlizzarD » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Shaeltal wrote:Actually, it doesn't work 100% with Ninjas either. I've noticed that every time I get the bomb and switch to it, my Agility bonus is completely negated and I move at normal speed.
Actually this happens when a ninja picks up the bomb and it does bring you back to normal speed. What I do is toggle to my secondary weapon (pistol) by just spam hitting my 2 button and I get my agility back. So give that a try Shae, it should do the trick.

quongping

Post by quongping » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Agility, after the update just seems to do nothing at all. It has become an obsolete stat for all classes it seems.

grandmasterlee

Post by grandmasterlee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Shaeltal wrote:Actually, it doesn't work 100% with Ninjas either. I've noticed that every time I get the bomb and switch to it, my Agility bonus is completely negated and I move at normal speed. Perhaps the Agility stat only works when you have knife, and *only* knife registered. Can someone try playing a Barb or any other class, and only have the knife out? If Agility works then, and then stops working after a weapon switch, then I think its pretty safe to say that Agility only works with the knife.

-Shae
it doesn't work no matter what, I've tried everything

Return to “#8 Diablo II(xp saved) ------------------------108.181.1.219:27022”